- The new WinImage pad file.
- The new shareware from Gilles Vollant, SmartVersion
- Convex, a very nice iPhone converter. Get it on App Store
- Unitex, a corpus processing system, with somes optimizations and binary distribution
- CompreXX from MimarSinan is distributed with an extension based on the WinImage SDK.
- Internet.bs, the best and the cheapest .EU registrar (and soon other domain)
- ExtractNow from Nathan Moinvaziri lets you extract multiple archives with the ease of a single button, including WinImage file.
- Microsoft web site
, the maker of the wonderful GeoConcept.
- The site
contains a lot of very useful utilities and source
code for Windows NT (and 95/98) tools. See also The NT Tools page
- The Bo Branten projects site contain somes great DDK source and FileDisk (also mirror).
François Liger Home Page
, the maker of WinImage icons and
the excellent game WinMind
- The software WDumpEvt, an administration tool that makes it easier to take advantage of the Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 logs.
- DirectUpdate, the dynamic dns updater running as an NT service.
VFAT Linux addition,
(supports long file name in FAT file system under
Gnat Project (Free Ada95 compiler)
. About Ada, see also
- All About
Japanese WinImage Page by
P. & A. Shareware
- The Common Controls Library Patch,
a link to Microsoft's page for downloading the latest version of the common controls library, for old Windows
Zlib library, also
found here (a library for compressing files) based on
. Zlib is used for
- Somes work and tools I made around zlib. This include optimized assembly code (for both x86 32 bits and AMD64) and the package unzip to read/write .zip files, and a Windows DLL.
- For reading/writing TIFF
files, use LibTiff, and try the Independent JPEG Group for JPEG
files. They are used by the PaintLib library also.
- Somes 64 bits test and stuff I publish. See also MD5 optimized for AMD64/Intel EM64T.
(for reading Macintosh floppies on a PC).
- The Blat page :
a WinNT/95 console utility to mail a file via SMTP
- About Windows on 64 bits platform : Route64, Planet AMD64, 64 Software. And I made somes 64 bits stuff also.